Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
i just remembered this it happened a while ago

i went for a job interveiw and on the way in the boss was standing there waiting for me i walked in and said hi as a passed him then proceeding to talk to the guy behind him (who was in a better suit) and told him i was there for a job interveiw then he points at the guy who i walked past and said "right there" i look behind me and i'm like "oh shits i just made the worst possible impression ever" then as if the day wasn't bad enough for some reason he needed to use a phone so i offered him my cell and he didn't really want it atm so i just kept it by my side for a bit then later he reached out his hand and i thought that meant that the meeting was over but really he was reaching for the phone so i reached out and shook his hand >.< and started to get up but he kept talking and i was like eh? then later when the meeting was over i realized he wasn't reaching to shake my hand he was reaching for the cell phone (i didn't get hired in case you didn't guess)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you - by Sabre of Pain - 05-14-2007, 06:14 AM