Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
(Snow's House: Front Door)

Being her priestly duties to never turn down a person in need of refuge of care Snow nodded "Indeed you may, though I do have another person in my care I always have room for more in my home." she said placing a gentle paw on her back leading her into her house which had a few comfy chairs here and there. The entire living room lit up with warm candles "Make yourself at home I have supper cooking...need to make more for some unexpected guests."

The golden dragness meeped "Snow someone came through the barrier it was that dragon I think!"

Snow bowed to Yoosei "I am sorry my friend but I must tend to something, I'll be right back." the wolfess walked softly back to the bedroom openning the door she saw Kurtz on the floor under the window with Katsu right there and Miyuki awaken. With a light giggle she spoke "Good to see you awake Miyuki hope you got the rest you needed." she then turned to Kurtz "Do you need some assistance mister?"
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed) - by Disturbed - 05-11-2007, 01:44 PM