Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"None of them are making a move..." Raphael said softly. His sword rattled softly in its scabbard again.

'Each sword has a polar opposite... one that has the upper hand on it.' it explained.

"Like you and fire?" he asked.

'mm hmm... my guess is, fire's going to go after ice, who will try to go after us...'

Raphael took a phial from his vest. This one was made of a sort of olive/brown glass; Alchemical Grease. He palmed it in his left hand, leaving his right ready to draw his sword.

"Well, we'll just have to set things in motion, won't we?" he remarked.

'I thought you didn't want the power, Raph?'

Raphael sighed as he walked. "I don't. But I need it, if I want to do what needs to be done. The swords' powers, when combined, can give me the strength to heal this world. To destroy corruption, violence, disease and other sufferings. That is why I cannot lose you, or any of the swords..."

'Careful Raphael...' the sword said ominously. 'I've seen the swords' power turn the purest of hearts black with greed... can you resist the powers of creation itself?'

"I will, because I have to." he said, with a certain degree of finality. He stopped in the middle of the street, staring directly at Kurtz as he approached.

'Fire.' the sword stated simply. Raphael cleared his throat softly.

"You there... you are in possession of something that I need. I would ask you to hand it over without fuss, but I assume that would be both foolish and pointless." he reached for the Blade of Water, drawing it slowly, with dramatic flare.

'Ooh... it's been so long since I've been drawn. I forgot how good it feels...' the sword said.

"My name is Raphael Declan; I am a part-time Herbalist, Master Alchemist, and weilder of the Blade of Water. With it, I intend to take the Blade of Fire from you, either by persuasion or by force. That decision is up to you..." Raphael pointed the blade at Kurtz, feeling not just the metal in his hand, but the cool, flowing power of the magic it granted as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed) - by Calibremon - 05-02-2007, 03:13 PM