Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
OOC : Wow! You really leave me behind. :3

IC :

< Deep in the Forest >

A female human with grey tail and ears is fighting with the knights who also accomplish the same tasks as her; finding all the swords. But with the help of the Thunder sword, Katsu, and her skills in fighting, she manage to defeat and kill the knights in short time with minor injuries.

"Now, there's no one will defeat us..." Katsu spoke quietly, while Miyuki gasped softly after defeat a knight.

"My prediction was wrong... This knight didn't bring the sword that we are currently searching for..." Miyuki walking slowly as her right shoulder bleeding a little. "I guess...we need to take a rest for a while..."

"Indeed..you didn't take a sleep since yesterday..."The sword comments as Miyuki hide the sword under her coat, and her sword and coat slowly vanished.

< City >

Miyuki appeared at the city as she walk like a normal beings with her still serious face, even her shoulder is bleeding. She walk towards the potion shop to buy a healing herbs for her injuries.

As she standing in front of the shop, she could sense a few power of swords around her. Looking form her conditions, she would not be able to fight all at the same time. She needs to fight one by one in order to defeat them.

Miyuki stepped in and walk slowly to the counter. "...Healing herbs.. please..." She spoke in low tone, yet serious looking to Raphael.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2007, 04:54 PM