Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"..I dont mind the swords having owners, I do not have the desire for power I just want to make sure none of the swords are being used for personal gain or evil deeds.." Snow thought as she continued to pray.

"The swords possess great powers..theres no telling what people may do with them once in their hands." The light sword replied back then her spirit form's pupils became slightly more feral and her golden tail became stiff straight up in the air "..they're...moving the swords..theres many of them on the move.."

The white wolfess took a deep breath "Looks like we'll have to prepare for the worst.." Snow stood up grabbing many sootras of different uses placing them within her robe for quick departure "Lets just hope its the good people, and not the bad.." she said speaking within her white hood that concealed her face except for her nose. Taking up the Light sword she placed it on the belt of her robe and went out into the living room..waiting for what may happen.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed) - by Disturbed - 04-30-2007, 11:35 AM