Join our server on Discord

How did you discover you liked furries?
My furries, that's a good story.

When I was a little kid, I always like watching the old Warner Brothers cartoons and Animaniacs, the Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote were my favorites. I also watched a lot of Sonic & TMNT.
When I got older, about 10, my older brother took me to a comic book store and that's when my whole world changed. I started buying comics, especially the funny animal or anthropomorphic type, from mostly the independent presses. When I discovered the adult comics, from my brother (he always bought them for me), that's when I was hooked.
My first favorite furry female was Omaha the Cat Dancer. This story involved a stripper, her boyfriend, their friends and the trouble they got into from the local politicians, bigwigs, etc., trying to keep the local stip club from going under. Great stories, great sex scenes, and tastefully done.
From that point, it just progressed: more adult comis, adult artwork, conventions, anime, DVDs, and when our family finally got a computer..I went nuts.
Which bring me here. About December I started finding this female Digimon character, who I didin't know at the time, (didn't watch the show), all over my furry searches. I started researching her, collected artwork from various sites and then...quite by accident...found this site - DaD. And I haven't looked back...or been more happier! And the one lead me here was none other than - RENAMON! My favorite female furry, my inspiration & muse...and...what have you! Thanks DaD and Renamon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you discover you liked furries? - by Kalyx - 04-23-2007, 01:09 AM