Join our server on Discord

Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P)
Dominic smiled as he started the car, listening to the engine roar to life, but more importantly, the faint beep of the ignition timer. He drove towards the bank, humming softly as he did, dressed in his leather finery again. As he pulled up to the bank, he left a brick on the gads pedal, opened the door, and jumped out. The car jumped the front step, ploughed through the glass doors, and slammed into the vault, just in time for the carbomb to go off, tearing the vault's door from its massive hinges. Dominic strode into the bank, followed by a small dettatchment of Los Muertos thugs. One of them stepped forward enthusiastically, blasting his TEC-9 into the ceiling.

"Right! Listen up you motherstickers, this is a fuckup! No... wait..." Dominic sighed, shaking his head, and waving casually with his MP5K.

"Ignore him. Ladies and Gentlemen, the more you co-operate, the more I can assure you that everyone will walk away unharmed today. Poorer maybe, but alive. If you refuse to co-operate however..." he looked at his thouroughly embarrassed accomplice. "I won't be held accountable for my... overzealous companions."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crackdown: Furry Edition (Rawr. :P) - by Calibremon - 04-05-2007, 12:52 PM