Join our server on Discord

Turn something stupid into something good.
I'll not do all of this because I'm not drunk enough at the moment. I may continue it some other time but I'd not hold my breath if I'd be you.

Our lifes may never be complete before the moment of balaas... Why you even try?

Jenrya gasped. Another nightmare, this time it had been more painful than the earlier ones. His chest was in paind and he felt like he was running out of breath.

"What's happening to me?" he exclaimed in his mind while he began to get up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been several weeks since Jenya had began seeing strange visions and dreams that prevented him from getting any decent sleep. He felt his sanity drifting away as he was scared of losing his grip on the reality completely.

He shook his head violentely while beginning to dress up "My friends need me. Whatever is troubling me shouldn't be of an obstacle I can't get over with."

Suddenly a strong impulse unlike anything he had ever experienced before ran through his body. He felt extremely hot and he began to breathe harder as he felt his organ starting to enlarge. He gave a painful moan out as his clothes were hurting him and he began to remove the underwear and the jeans.

"Jenya, what's wrong? I heard a scream?" the voice of Takato suddenly alarmed him.

Before Jenya could act, Takato opened the door allowing himself a perfect view on Jenya holding his erect dick in hands.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn something stupid into something good. - by MISTER BIG T - 03-20-2007, 10:47 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 03-13-2007, 03:12 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 03-13-2007, 10:26 AM
[No subject] - by CloneWarrior - 03-13-2007, 02:03 PM
[No subject] - by Lukos - 03-14-2007, 08:21 AM