Join our server on Discord

"If someone you don't know gives you flowers....
I recently saw a fourth one. This one could have been easily acted by Unknown and I when we were dating.
BTW, "Te amo" means "I love you" in Spanish.

The camera takes lots of country landscapes. And in the sky, a little plane of the kind that writes in the skies has written "LAURA TE A". Then, a beaming girl is watching it with her father. The little flirtatious plane goes around and around, but the girl's smile fades. Then the camera turns to the finished message "LAURA TE APRECIO" ("Laura, I appreciate you").

Quote:One may think that candle light dinner is romantic while one may think getting drunk and watching horror movies is.
I don't know how things work in Finland, but in Argentina we have a more unified way of naming what's romantic.
Quote:Also, you're claiming women of today are somehow all "better than before" as if there would be an universal rule of what sort of way a woman should be. (And if there is, there shouldn't be)
Since you didn't get what I mean, I'll explain. In Grandia, Feena is an intrepid adventurer, the best adventurer in her continent, and also the most popular girl in town, not only because of her great looks, but also because she's humble and helps people in need. Sherry is a vain rich girl that lives in a mansion in the same city as her, and envies all she does. She lets her hair grows like hers, she buys the same weapons she did, and even hired people to gather members for a fan club of her. As you can see, all she does is staying at her mansion and envying Feena. What I mean is that girl these days are more like Feena, do more things, and don't think they're lovely and people will love them just by being frail and act cute.
(Side note: PH sucks).
Quote:I am sorry to break your buble but evil world destroying powers aren't as common place as they were.
Lucky you. In Argentina being kidnapped is not exactly infrequent.
Quote:They are more interested in a more "realistic" view of the world instead of trying to reach for a "Fairy tale" (video games as well) type world.
Well, my grandparents did meet in a fairy tale-like way...And I agree, people don't care about a magical way of seeing their life, when it's far more relaxing.

*looks at Wise and then at T* Hmm.....I think I might have some theory......

Messages In This Thread
RE: "If someone you don't know gives you flowers.... - by Doctor Zephyr - 03-20-2007, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 03-11-2007, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Harie Krauzer - 03-13-2007, 06:59 AM