Join our server on Discord

"If someone you don't know gives you flowers....
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:For some reason, though now we women resemble more an intrepide and beautiful Feena than a lazy and vain Miss Sherry (though I can point out some Miss Sherry around), we have become more capable, independent and attractive, guys behave like this.

By saying this, not only do you claim all guys to be unable to be what fits into your image of "romantic" albeit that's also up to people's personal tastes and opinnions. One may think that candle light dinner is romantic while one may think getting drunk and watching horror movies is. Also, you're claiming women of today are somehow all "better than before" as if there would be an universal rule of what sort of way a woman should be. (And if there is, there shouldn't be)

[Image: marilyn.jpg]

Yay!

[Image: paris-hilton-wallpaper-2.jpg]

Ack!

Quote:Though this person's argument was that some women wouldn't need to be rescued, that's just an excuse, because even Yusuke had to be rescued once.

I am sorry to break your buble but evil world destroying powers aren't as common place as they were.

Quote:So now is your turn for defense, guys. Why have you turned so different from your more romantic ancestors? What on earth happened to you?

In retrospect, I think guys haven't changed all that much actually. I know many emotional people and many jerks, just like during our parents and their parents times.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 03-11-2007, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Re: "If someone you don't know gives you flowers.... - by MISTER BIG T - 03-13-2007, 03:29 AM
[No subject] - by Harie Krauzer - 03-13-2007, 06:59 AM