Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Foundling's Hot Lesbian Date! (yuri, hot!)
"Jeannette and Foundling's First Hot And Sweaty Hardcore Lesbian Night Of Fun"

It takes place after my last RP. Foundling is my first real girlfriend and boy she loves to @#%$ me hard! Well...it's my first date with her (and I let Jeannine the Angewomon of Cum Soaked Lesbian Bliss date Tab.)

PS. Kodachilina, Anita the Arukenimon and Devina the Lasviscious Lilithmon Leather Hardcore Temptress (and she's a great nudie dancer and stripper) will be in this one, too.

We'll start this one at my Geisha place. 'Lina, Jeannie and I are doing ballet. Devina's practicing her nudie dancing with Anita, and I hear Foundling knock on the door. She's dressed in tight leather and heels, too.

"Jeannette, it's me, your sexy hardcore lady friend Foundling! May I come in?"

*The door opens, and Foundling struts in, dressed in black, "Matrix"-style boots, a pair of leather gloves, and a vinyl full-body suit that has fishnet down the front of it, so that you can see her small breasts and bare quim (needless to say, the walk over was quite stimulating!). The suit has a zipper down the back for easy access.*

Foundling: Hullo, luv! *Kisses Jeannette* Sorry I'm late. Had to get some... special items for tonight. *She lets out a sharp whistle, and a large trunk with four legs trots in* Here's my luggage. It's got everything that I might need tonight. So what do you want to do first? By the way, would it be alright if Tab joins us later ? (Don't worry, she's still out on her date with Jeannine, so we'll still have plenty of time to ourselves if you say yes) She loves kinky lesbian threesomes, and she's so good at playing a dirty little sex slave. You'll love it, I promise! *Kisses Jeannette again*

Well, your turn again (sure,GM!)

I'm going to make it a multiple choice one:

1. Yes, Tab joins us...and I'm clad in a tutu, tights and high heels with satin ribbons tied around my ankles. Plus, the tutu is very sexy, too.
2. I show off my new goth ballerina costume and black toe shoes. Then I change for the date and wear lots of tight leather and gloves and goth geisha makeup and purple lippy.
3. Foundling and I go to a strip club. And she and I dance sluttily to the music...and I perform oral sex on her...
4. Whatever you want, GM...

Messages In This Thread
Jeannette and Foundling's Hot Lesbian Date! (yuri, hot!) - by Princess Norika - 01-31-2003, 02:06 AM
Re: Hot Lesbian Date - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-01-2003, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by mrredrover - 02-01-2003, 05:42 PM