Join our server on Discord

How to get girls. (Guide, for lonely guys)
Quote:If you answer number 2, gongratulations mister virgin. Take a long good look at yourself. Unless you're a model (and chances are if you're in DAD in the first place you're not) then you shouldn't try to "score" models.
You know, Unknown here had a girlfriend that's better looking than that girl (who is not such a big deal to make her as unreachable, IMO) and he's just a normal looking geek. And a girlfriend for five months, not just an occasional fuck. And, if you don't know, take a look at the pictures of the guys here, and you'll know that most guys go from normal to good-looking. Don't treat them as if they were freaks of nature, because they're far from that.

Quote:3) MISTER BIG T's way

I don't know if this works for anyone else but for me. But this is how I pick my ladies. After drinking enough and if no girl has come to pick me up by that (which, happens very often too) I'll choose a girl from the dance floor and start to dance with her by rubbing my body against her from behind. If you have a big penis, be sure to rub your erection against them. Then turn the lady around and begin tongue kissing. Alternatively, if I meet a woman for the first time at a party I may swoon the woman down and whisper my name before beginning tongue kissing. If you do and succeed in this aproach, feel free to skip all the way down after the kiss part.
I don't believe that approach would work with someone who's not a slut or completely drunk.
Quote:That's all I can tell as an advice to you guys! Feel free to give me a line how it worked out for you and if you were able to get a girl.
Let me predict nobody will get anything.
Quote:I really have no idea still what you said Renamon.
He says you're calling all of us social rejects just because we come here.

Maybe we should lock this before the plates start to fly...What do you think, Unknown?

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 01-31-2007, 11:20 AM
[No subject] - by Niyara - 01-31-2007, 01:20 PM
[No subject] - by Renamon_S3 - 01-31-2007, 03:05 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 01-31-2007, 03:59 PM
[No subject] - by Renamon_S3 - 01-31-2007, 04:31 PM
[No subject] - by senjuro - 02-01-2007, 01:42 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 02-01-2007, 05:44 AM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 02-01-2007, 07:11 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 02-01-2007, 07:19 AM
[No subject] - by Erethzium - 02-01-2007, 07:24 AM
[No subject] - by Casey the furry one - 02-01-2007, 01:08 PM