Join our server on Discord

I need inspiration. Does anyone got any ideas for a lemon?
For the last little bit, I have continued writting stories. However, the only thing is, that those stories were usually rated PG. After a bit of thought (about five seconds worth), I decided to get back to writting another lemon. Does anyone have any ideas that I could use? I'm sure everyone knows of my preference and tastes.

1. No yaoi (no offense, but I try to avoid the subject all together unless done so for only comic relief).

2. There has got to be a good amount of plot behind this story. In other words, the story can't go something like "Patamon and Gatomon were walking through the woods, they get a bit of "quiet time" together, then they have sex. A little bit more of plot development please. The plot doesn't have to be to advanced, it can even be simple if need be, however, as advanced warning, the plot of the story should be there so as to explains why the couple(s) are having sex in the first place.

Well...there are my two requirements for taking up a story. If anyone has any thought provoking ideas, feel free to let me on them.

Messages In This Thread
I need inspiration. Does anyone got any ideas for a lemon? - by Angeteen - 10-27-2003, 05:32 PM
[No subject] - by Ebolavirus - 10-28-2003, 01:37 PM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 10-28-2003, 08:22 PM
[No subject] - by Ebolavirus - 10-29-2003, 03:14 PM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 11-04-2003, 02:40 AM