Join our server on Discord

Vacation without the partners series
Now for Part 2

Vacation without the partners. Part II

Two days have pasted scene the gang made there plans. Kenta was almost done help out with his mother, when Kazu came to his house and knocked on the door. Kenta went to answer the door. "Hey, Kenta are you ready to go to Takato's?" asked Kazu once Kenta answered the door. "Oh crap I forgotten about it!" answer Kenta with a surprised look on his face. "What do you mean you forgot about it!?" asked Kazu. "I'll go ask if I can come once I am done." said Kenta as he going to close the door. "I'll going to my place and get my stuff and come back to see if you're ready." said Kazu as he walked off.
After an hour passed Kenta asked if he can go to Takato's house for a sleep over after he had finish with his mother in cleaning, she said yes and was getting his stuff ready when there was a knock. Kenta went to answer it and Kazu was there and said "Ready to go?" "I just need to get my stuff ready." responded Kenta. "Ah man you really take you time. Fine I'll wait here until you're ready." said Kazu as he sat on the side of the steps of the door. After five minutes Kenta came outside and saw Kazu looking board. "Finally, can we go now or 'you forgot something' that you do?" asked Kazu look annoyed. "No I got everything that I need and everything is done." answered Kenta as he closed the door and made their way to Takato's house.
Mean while at Takato's home, "Hey Takato, are we going to have like a sleep over here with Kazu and Kenta?" asked Henry. "Oh crap I forgot about them, scene we have nothing much to do toady and yesterday, I completely forgot about them!" answered Takato looking all surprised. "Don't worry, it not like missed up the house." said Henry trying to help Takato with this problem. "Yeah you're right." said Takato looking happy. The there was a knock on the door. Henry answer the door, and there was Kazu & Kent in the other side of the door.
"Hey Henry, what's up?" said Kazu as he entered. "Sorry we took so long but Kenta was that one that took the longest." "Hey you could've helped me out!" said Kenta look angrily at Kazu. "It's ok, it's been a slow day today and with you here we can have fun." said Henry trying to get Kazu and Kenta settle. "Ok I got an idea, lets all sleep in the living room." suggested Takato. Everyone agreed and Kazu & Kenta got their stuff and put it near the couch and Kazu said as he took out his digimon deck "Hey everyone do you all fell like losing to me?" Takato, Kenta and even Henry got their decks out and started to play.
Night had fallen and everyone took their bats and they are still playing even when Kazu lost to Henry. Kazu kept on going and going without giving up. Then it was midnight and Henry have not lost to Kazu and Henry was going to stop after winning 15 times when Kazu said "Come on one more game." "Nah, I beat you too many times." answered Henry. "Come on. I Know if you win, I'll do do anything that you want to do." begged Kazu. "Fine and do the same if you win Kazu." replied Henry as he shuffle his deck. After an hour Henry won again. "Damn it, how could I lose again!?" said Kazu looking all pissed off. "I guess you'll do anything for me." said Henry. "Yeah I guess." said Kazu looking disappointed. "Well we'll settle that tomorrow." said Henry as everyone went to sleep. "I wonder what he would want me to do?" asked Kazu as he whisper to himself and went to sleep.

Messages In This Thread
Vacation without the partners series - by Kai - 09-10-2006, 02:18 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 09-10-2006, 12:45 PM
[No subject] - by Kai - 10-06-2006, 01:37 PM