Join our server on Discord

WDWE (World Digital Wrestling Entertainment)
OOC: Great promo Naomi. By the way, do you have a definate answer on the convention?

As the show comes back from commercials Kevin Nash's music starts playing, and he starts walking down to the ring mic in hand.

Kevin: *steps over the top rope* You know, after what happened last week I've come to a conclusion. I am not going to be able to take on Triple H on my own. Not while he has Jericho and Flair behind him. So I was thinking to myself, who can I trust to watch my back. The first choice was pretty obvious. *the fans cheer* So I called him up and he agreed to come down. So why don't you come on out bro.

*The fans go nuts as "Sexy Boy" Blares on the speakers.*
*Shawn struts down to the ring and Nash raises his hand up. Shawn gets a running start and jumps up for the high five*

Shawn: Now, for those of you who don't remember who we are, we'll remind you.

Kevin: We are two dudes with attitude.

Shawn: You got that right. We are twin brothers, from seperate mothers.

Kevin: Now, the two of us needed a third man, which tooks some thinking. Not either of our strong points, but we put our heads together and came up with someone.

*The fans don't know what to think when a loud "HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" rings through the arena. A few of the older fans expect to see "Hacksaw" Jim Dugan walk through the curtain. All are surprised when Angemon starts walking towards the ring*

Angemon: *Gets in the ring* It's been a while guys. Now, I hear you have a small problem that *is inturepted by Triple H's music*

*Triple H is on the ramp with Jericho, and Flair*

Triple H: *Sarcastically* Well, it looks like you got some pretty tough backup there Kev. What do you say to a six man tag at AYRABTO?

Kevin: *looks back at the other two* I think it sounds just great.

HHH: *smiling* You're on then. I just hope nothing unfortunate happens to your teammates between now and then. *They leave and it cuts to a commercial. When it's over the ring is set up fo the highlight reel*

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Chibi Biyomon - 04-19-2003, 05:09 AM
Momantai - by Princess Norika - 04-20-2003, 12:41 AM
[No subject] - by Habib Phatu - 04-22-2003, 05:33 AM
[No subject] - by Habib Phatu - 04-24-2003, 05:22 AM
[No subject] - by Chibi Biyomon - 05-03-2003, 09:35 PM
*Amy/Lita sucks my tits* - by Princess Norika - 05-06-2003, 02:12 AM
[No subject] - by Chibi Biyomon - 05-06-2003, 06:00 PM
[No subject] - by Chibi Biyomon - 05-07-2003, 08:43 PM
"Hell yeah!" - by Princess Norika - 05-08-2003, 12:14 AM
The reformation of a brotherhood - by Habib Phatu - 05-08-2003, 10:30 AM
[No subject] - by Chibi Biyomon - 05-08-2003, 06:15 PM