Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Games
well, i've got all the "digimon world" games, and digital card battle, i want to get the battle spirit and rummble arena games, but havent been able to yet, but any future digimon games that come to the US i will get, i have also played an emulation of one of the wonderswan digimon games (D-project) and even though it was completely in japanese, which i don't read or understand at all, i was still able to complete it, and get addicted to it... anyhow, heres my comments on the ones i have played...

digimon world one: fun game in general, the stat training was a bit boring at times, but over all a fun game, still havent completed it thout, lol, put it on the list of "games to get back to" after my poor monochromon died *sob*

digimon world two: i thought it would be like the 1st, as this was before i absorbed tons of gaming knowledge from the internet, but with season 2 digimon included, i couldn't have been more wrong, DMW2 is my least favorite digimon game, but i still spent quite a while on it, trying to get a flamedramon...

digimon world three: after my bad experiance with two, i figured mabey three would be better, i was right, i love RPG games, and i love digimon, so i was hooked instantly, had a good story, the card game, and 9 (iirc) partners that you could have all of in the end. great game for RPG fans.

digital card battle: one word, ADDICTING! i played this game near-constantly after i got it, until i got to analogman, then i pwned him, and started to slow down with it a little, and play a few other games, but still one of my all time favorites.

digimon world four: well, by this time, i was into researching games both new and old on the web, so i knew in advance what i was getting, action games being my third favorite (rpgs in first, and FPS games in 2nd) i loved it, fun to finally get control of the digimon, but, i still can't see and agumon using an ax, or a guilmon with a dagger, veemon with a sword? wtf? but hey, i got used to it enough to enjoy the game, sure its different, but in a good way.

d-project: another addicting one, even though i couldn't understand a word of it, the menu was simple enough to understand without it, and i found some help on gamefaqs from a nice person who had wrote a guide for it, its kinda like digimon world one, so fans of that who want to try it PM me and i'll getcha a link, or send it to you myself, but anyhow, its like DMW1, but without the PS1 graphics, instead its a 2D game, but good nonetheless, includes digimon from the first three seasons, and its possible to get five of the spirits from fronteir, but they are only useable by digimon, specific digimon for each one, and only useable in battle, and there are also DNA digivolves between megas (like omnimon/omegamon) the battles are controlable, sort of, you can tell your digimon to attack, switch order if you have more than one (up to three can be in your party at once, and eventually you can store three in a PC) or retreat, the actual attacking though, is up to them, but pressing the button as they attack, can cause them to use their "family line"'s special attack, its a great game even if its in japanese, so i recommend it to digimon world one fans, and really just digimon fans in general, just PM me for the link, or if you'd like me to send it to you, because i think more people should get to enjoy this game.

well, theres my 2 and a half cents on each game...

Messages In This Thread
The Digimon Games - by Xaj - 08-05-2006, 10:51 AM
[No subject] - by Harie Krauzer - 08-05-2006, 12:13 PM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 08-05-2006, 01:27 PM
[No subject] - by Xaj - 08-06-2006, 06:09 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-07-2006, 01:42 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 08-07-2006, 02:22 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 08-07-2006, 02:29 AM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 08-07-2006, 02:32 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 08-09-2006, 03:11 PM
[No subject] - by digital1 - 09-08-2006, 06:44 PM
[No subject] - by Master Grim - 09-08-2006, 06:47 PM