Join our server on Discord

Jeanette and Sylia in Beach Vacation!
"Oooh yes," I purred looking up at you. "Massage some sunblock in me from head to toe."

She began to massage her boobs in my back as she began to rub the cream in.

"I have a hotel room not far from here. BTW, is this your first time in New Caledonia? I love this place. Besides Japan with all the pretty geishas and my native France, this is a good place for me."

PS. I have some more lesbian comics you can read in my bag. They are hardcore yuri hentai. here's a small list:

1. Negasisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Avery and Prizma fuck in bed. Prizma cums quiet well here. Also, Bertie shows off her new crotchzip bodysuit and masturbates in front of an aroused Catzi.

2. Jeannette and Jellax, Hot Lesbian Team!

The hot lesbian lust between Sailor Anastasia's hot lesbian human persona, Neo Princess Jeannette, and Droid Jellax, a Negamoon servant turned good and as always, Jeannette's willing booty call/love princess of the morphogenic persuasion. (BTW, I drew this naughty fan comic myself. Look at the bit where Jellax cums on my doujinshi persona.)

3. "Making Cerle's Cerle's pussy taste yummy"

An Amazoness Quartet hentai. Cerle-Cerle and Para-Para fuck in bed, while Jun-Jun and Besu Besu do a mission for Nehelenia. Cerle Cerle shows Para Para that cuntlicking is not as yucky as it seems, and to show it, she sprays her cunt with yummy stuff (whipped cream and chocolate sauce).

There are others, Sylia. But for now, pick the one you like, and have a good read.

PS. Do you like my shoes? I might wanna buy you a pair, too.

Messages In This Thread
The Sunblock Of Lesbian Fun - by Princess Norika - 04-29-2003, 11:37 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 04-30-2003, 01:01 AM
Oh yeah... - by Princess Norika - 04-30-2003, 02:26 AM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Nudie Ribbon Dancer! - by Princess Norika - 05-06-2003, 11:27 PM
[No subject] - by Dark Sylia Stingmon - 05-25-2003, 07:28 AM