Join our server on Discord

06 a.k.a. Xros Stuff
(07-17-2010 08:14 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: I dont see the point of fanmade Digimon, since Bandai makes new Digimon every year, so fanmade Digimon just confuse the fans.

lol In almost 10 years of being a fan I can't tell you one time that I have been confused by a fanmade Digimon as opposed to a "real" one.

On the otherhand I have made dozens, and it's a lot more fun to put some creativity into it and come out with something that no one else has.

Well done SnK.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
True true! That's why I came up with SkullLongmon! I've totally forgotten about him, but I think it was better than creating something like a "Renomon", or grabbing a different digmon and pallete switching them along with their names and attacks. <3

SnK has the artist skillz though. So that works for him better :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Even I, who has very little art skills, try to make a good fanmon. I mostly work with sprites but I think it works pretty well.
Hey SnK,

So far, do you like drawing Savers or Xros stuff better? I know it's a little early, but sometimes people can just tell these things...
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(07-20-2010 04:11 PM)Renafan Wrote: Hey SnK,

So far, do you like drawing Savers or Xros stuff better? I know it's a little early, but sometimes people can just tell these things...

I say both, and depends on mood.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
So SnK, what do you have on the burner? I can't wait to see what's next!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It's a choice of episode 2 and 3, I guess. Likely episode 3's prone to yaoi tendencies.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I think you're right about that...watch near the end of the episode where the two males characters bond.>.>
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(07-21-2010 10:24 AM)SnK Wrote: It's a choice of episode 2 and 3, I guess. Likely episode 3's prone to yaoi tendencies.

Ooh... Twisted

What kinda stuff do you have in mind?
[Image: signature.png]
(07-21-2010 03:50 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(07-21-2010 10:24 AM)SnK Wrote: It's a choice of episode 2 and 3, I guess. Likely episode 3's prone to yaoi tendencies.

Ooh... Twisted

What kinda stuff do you have in mind?

Hypno shota, likely. Guess who'll do the hypnotizing.