Join our server on Discord

12 Days of X-mas!
It's christmas time!

Slash: It's november.

Details details, point is it's time to sing songs that will slowly drive you insane. Sing along if you know the words. I personally don't so I'm making it up as I go.

Rules: Just like the song, look it up if you've never heard it, add a section when it's your post and when we hit 12, we start all over again!

BEGIN!

On the first day of X-mas a pervert gave to me, a Renamon tied to tree.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
On the 2nd of X-mas a pervert gave to me, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
On the 3rd of X-mas a pervert gave to me, 3 rolls of condom, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
On the fourth of day X-mas a pervert gave to me,4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condom, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
*slowly* On the fifth day of X-mas a pervert gave to me, 5 orgies *dramatic pause*...*quickly* 4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condom, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
On the sixth day of Christmas a pervert gave to me, 6 Digimon fucking, 5 orgies *dramatic pause of awesomeness* 4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condoms, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.

*Takes a large swig of vodka and passes out in the turkey*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
On the seventh day of Christmas a pervert gave to me, 7 Gatomon pleasure slaves, 6 Digimon fucking, 5 orgies, 4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condoms, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
On the Eighth day of christmas some pervert gave to me, 8 breast enlargements, 7 Gatomon pleasure slaves, 6 Digimon fucking, 5 orgies, 4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condoms, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
On the 9th on X-mas, a pervert gave to me, 9 horny AquaVeemons, 8 breast enlargements, 7 Gatomon pleasure slaves, 6 Digimon fucking, 5 orgies, 4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condoms, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
On the 10th day of Christmas a pervert gave to me... 10 slutty Palmons, 9 horny AquaVeemons, 8 breast enlargements, 7 Gatomon pleasure slaves, 6 Digimon fucking, 5 orgies, 4 sexy naked bangaa's, 3 rolls of condoms, 2 cases of Rena Sauce and a Renamon tied to tree.

Jerri: ooooo... such fun ^^ *Leaps into the pile, 'playing' with everything*

Lenna: o_O What the...

Arianna: *Flusters wings* Such strange gifts...

Me: Well... Got to make do with what you get after all... *Watches Jerri*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions