Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"ohh~ the perfect chance" Innocently clinging to his neck, Yoosei smiles at the dragon. "ohh? Your place? Lady luck is smiling at me, I bumped against the nicest guy I had ever get to know. It spares me from going to check every hotel." she poked her tongue out playfully. Hehe~
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, just follow after me then, I guess. I'll show you the way." Kurtz chuckled lightly, blushing softly from her clinging before then softly breaking it- his tail wagging gently before beginning to lead the way back to his place.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Swishing her tails softly back and forth, the purple vixen then follows Kurtz. "oh silly me. With all this, we haven't even introduced ourselves." chuckling softly, she then adds. "My name is Yoosei and yours?". Even though she knew it, she needed to continue on with her role.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"err..." The purple vixen looks up at the dragon and twitches her ears cutely. "Oh nice to meet you Kurtz" she smiles before adding. "I came from a small village nearby, you always had lived in this big town?" she asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hm. That doesn't sound right... Kurtz paused, though didn't show a sign of noticing her slip-up as he then chuckled and nodded. "Yup, I've lived here for almost all my life. Quite uneventful really, nothing ever happens."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Instinctively, she wraps her arms around his. "oh come on, such a big place and nothing interesting happens? That can't be right" she poked her tongue out playfully. "hmm is your place still far?" she asks curiously, looking at him with an innocent look.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, not too far away, it's just around this corner," Kyosan murmured, noticing his street was coming up while blushing gently, heading towards the house slowly while whipping out his keys. Approaching the front door, he opened the set of doors before stepping aside, smiling. "After you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blinking surprised, Yoosei then smiles and unwraps her arms from around his to then gently stepping inside his place. Her tails wagging softly back and forth as she looks around quietly, smiling softly nonetheless. "It is quite a nice place you got here" she comments.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You think? It's only a bit of china and a few little decoratives over the time, nothing special." Kurtz began, walking slowly through the room as he headed on for a moment, heading into the front room before quickly and quietly snapping a door shut, before then smiling and re-appearing. "So, anything you'd like? A drink, food?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds