Join our server on Discord

Offbeat Story Idea
Alright, I just had the weirdest idea for a story...

-----------------------

It's about a boy, maybe like 13 or 14, who's sitting at home, maybe watching TV...

He hears a noise, and he sees a cat walk into view, it climbs onto his lap and lies down...

He questions the cat's appearance but begins to pet it, when suddenly it grabs hold of his shorts and begins to pull them down...

Gradually, more cats appear as if from nowhere and continue to undress him, while others start humping various parts of his body...

He tries to resist, but is sucked into the large amount of cats...

Eventually the room is full of cats and cum and he's still being humped, when his girlfriend opens the door and walks in...

She pays no attention to him and instantly picks up a cat, calling it cute and stuff, then some cats start going after her...

She acts as if nothing weird as happening as she ends up naked with a ton of cats humping her and her boyfriend...

------------------------------

So, anyone up to making this into a full well-written story? I know it's a weird concept, but I'd love for someone to do this!

PLZ? Crying
[Image: signature.png]
That is weird. But wouldn't it make sense if it's catgirls? Or do you want cats.
I can't write though.
(05-25-2009 01:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That is weird. But wouldn't it make sense if it's catgirls? Or do you want cats.
I can't write though.

It'd be that much more onsensical if it was just cats... :P
Right. Nonsensical. Ok but A cat is supposed to be small there. I don't know if/how I know that but hey, it's you're idea.
That's why they're swarming the people, they're filling the person with like 5050306 cat cocks! It's swarm of small dicks rubbing all over in and out of the woman, making her orgasm and get coated in tons of cat cum.

Does the guy fuck a cat too, a female one I mean? And if I write this.... Can I let myself really loose with it?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Oh my God. Oh there's more! I find this story totally awesome and would like to read it when MR BIG T finishes it! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-27-2009 04:23 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: That's why they're swarming the people, they're filling the person with like 5050306 cat cocks! It's swarm of small dicks rubbing all over in and out of the woman, making her orgasm and get coated in tons of cat cum.

Does the guy fuck a cat too, a female one I mean? And if I write this.... Can I let myself really loose with it?

You're the just the person I expected would do this...

Now, what do you mean by "let loose"? Yes to female cat, no to any kind of creepy fetish (outside of zoophilia of course)...
I think he want to know if the guy does the cats or if they just move around him and lick with tongues.
Yeah, I suppose he's doing some of the cats, there are males and females...
Again, No clue how I know this but a female cat is small there. He'd have to be small or something.