Join our server on Discord

Angel Kitten Followers
Not a bad start off. Make it a better Description. We know cats and such and such are such and such. But that is no fun if its just one thing. I like the idea. But you need more to it than just that
Quote:And in my opinion, the group seems too vague...

Quoted for emphasis. Like Cowboy said above, we are talking that here is a Digimon site, and excluding Gatomon, (because I think someone else already put up the petition to make a Gatomon group, and having two groups with similar things is bad, really), I don't think there's much else based on such the... 'topic' to say about. If it's just generic kittens then I really don't feel like it fits, it's just 'too' generic. :/
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
We can make it a "Lolcats" group. How's that?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You guys realize that groups like the SDP or The Sabre Clan have near to nothing to do with digimon... right? And even then, they were created, and still can hold minimal or grand chats about Digimon material wether or not, decided by the members. May it be an oppinion on your side, but I doubt "We're on a digimon site" is any good of a reason to disagree with the creation of this group, to start with.

But the other thing they said is true, you should ask the Admins, Mods don't have any sort of power to create groups. Dunno if it's something hard or not to do, but I know that Pata has it real easy when it comes to technical stuff!

Good luck with your group. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The group can work, I mean cats are more than just our domestic cats, the group can cover all the cats seen in anime, movies and series, with some good work this group I say it can work well but as I told Kitten_Crystal we still need to sort what will be the future of the groups since really the creation of new ones have been in hiatus during almost a year now
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hm This group has alot of work to do cause even if you look at the SDP and said others, they worked hard, planned and went with things but they haven't been vague at all. Its usually because they give out something that the public would want and to be honest I don't know how an all kitten group could work. But if you are less vague with what you want in this group my answer could change cause thats how you have to view it cause then people understand what your group is and how it will act.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds