Join our server on Discord

The market
Alex felt a pang of sadness hit him as Tiff mentioned the fact she would leave soon. Leave...with their children. He shooed the pain away though and simply said, "As do I, but let's enjoy the time we have together. Let's remember it until the day we die." Suddenly the cock inside of her began to vibrate, as both of his hands went to her breasts and began to stroke and squeeze them, while he kissed Tiff once more.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ohhh, Alex..." Tiff moaned, her beautiful white hair splayed out behind he, some strands crossing her sexy dark body, in sharp contrast to her natural color. Her back arched once more as she felt his cock begin to vibrate, and her mouth hung open in pleasure. "Im...Im going to cum...cum with me...please..." She moaned, her arms wrapping around Alex's neck as she pulled herself up and kissed him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As you wish my Queen...Just hold on a bit longer," he begged, panting as her tight walls held his cock. He pushed in a few more thrusts, feeling what could possibly the strongest orgasm of his life taking place. "Now, Tiff! Cum with me, my love!" he shouted, screaming as his vibrating cock fired his sperm into her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tiff didnt need to be told, for she came at the exact same time as he did, not sooner or later. She kissed him and hugged him and held him close as her orgasm rocked her body. At the end of it she was left panting and moaning beneath him, kissing his neck, chest and lips softly as she basked in the after glow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex also kissed back, covered her with kisses as his orgasm died down. After that, he laid beside Tiff, holding her in his arms, and slowly pulled his cock out of her, wiping it against her inner thighs. "That...was amazing..." he whispered, holding Tiff.
"Yes...it always is..." She moaned softly as she rested in his arms. She would take a small nap and cuddle into him, her naked body pressed against his. "When you want...I want to ask you something." she whispered.

------------

The slave walked into her room and closed the door, sitting on the same bed she had sat on so many years ago when that horrible little blue ball had betrayed her. She had wanted to be free, and instead he had shown her the true meaning of hopeless slavery, for no one was as cruel to their slave's as dark elves. She was only saved by her wonderful mistress...but still, the damage had been done, and dark elf runs were now tattooed right above her ass an on her stomach, declaring her not only a slave for life, but a slut and failure. She looked around carefully, instinctively, fearing the sight of red eyes before she finally did something that even Tiff had not allowed. She cried, she buried her head in the pillow and release small, almost silent sobs for the first time in years. Weakness, even slaves, was now allowed in dark elf culture, and this was the first time she had been allowed to shed tears since her capture so long ago.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(....Fuckadoodledoo times two.)

"Go ahead, my dear. Ask away," Alex smiled, kissing her forehead.
"I...I want you to come with me." She said softly, looking away. "I want to be with you, for you to be there when I want you, to raise our children together...I want you to come and live with me in the world below!" she looked into his eyes then and held him tightly. "Please...I need you there..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Tiff..." Alex whispered, shocked at the idea. He didn't know what to say. On one hand, it sounded fantastic to be with the one he loved. On the other.... "What about Sarah, Neko, and Lillia? I need them with me...I can't just abandon them, Tiff, you know that. I love them, just as much I love you. Can they come with us? If not...I'm sorry, Tiff, but I won't leave them. Not even for you..."
Tiff looked hurt by the comment but nodded. "...Of course they can come..." She said silently. This whole time she had thought she was special, that she was secretly Alex's favorite, like he had told her so long ago. But even though she had not asked him to leave them behind, he was quick to point out how ordinary his love for her was...the same as his student, his maid, his pet, no different.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)