Join our server on Discord

This person is...
DMX is..

Da Man.

Kurtz: Whatever... You will never, ever change my perspective, Ebon! To me, she is more then you will ever be! *huffs, before prodding her hardly on her breast* Now move.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

Trying to convince himself

Ebon: *murs deeply as her chest is prodded then grins* Are you trying to convince me or yourself? *looks down at the finger at her chest and smirks* I can play this game to *reaches down to his crotch and squeezes his balls through his pants*
The OCA
Ebon is...

Trying something silly.

Kurtz: *the dragon blinks as Ebon completely misses* Uhh, did you forget that comes out of my pouch first? *grins, before suddenly forcing himself up with his strength, along with Ebon if she was holding onto him at the time,*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

Discovering how much knowledge I have of a dragon's anatomy still which isnt a lot.

Ebon: Damn dragons and their internal anatomy *grumbles a bit then looks down noticing Kurtz holding her up by one of her boobs* Aye you ARE having trouble deciding *giggles darkly then licks her lips*
The OCA
Disturbed is

asleep........................................damn.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Dutch
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Being annoying.

Kurtz: *growling, Kurtz lets go, before sighing* She is still better then you. I don't care what you think.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Blaming me?

Ebon: *sighs* Okay okay *kisses him lightly on the cheek then waves as she disappears*
The OCA
Disturbed

called me dutch!

Gol: ...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

Sexy!! ^(^_^)^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA