Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is...

A neutral party

Disturbed; *groans deeply feeling his pants grow tightly untill his jeans start to tear from his throbbing member then shakes his head* D-damn!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Weakening even more.

Kurtz: *still rubbing the wolf's belly, the dragon slowly coils his tail down to Disturbed's bulge, before slowly running over it, teasingly* Hehehe... I think it's a time to just tease and punish you for what you almost did to meh!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

Torturing a wolf

Disturbed: *groans deeply at the touch of his throbbing member then it succesfully tears through his jeans into plain view* At least..t-turn int-to Karla...f-firrrst!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Right.

Kurtz: Ah, yes! Surely!- *suddenly starts glowing, before exploding into a white light, his chest suddenly expanding and revealling two quite large breasts and his arms decreasing in size until they were quite thin, before the light dies down*

Karla: Hee-hee! *looks up cutely to the wolf and continues to happily tease his chest and member*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

Making it better

Disturbed: M-m-much bet-ter *his member throbs and twitches like crazy* Damn..s-soo..horney *gasps*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Enjoying.

Karla: *grinning, she stops rubbing his chest, and starts crawling up Disturbed's body, so that her muzzle was near his - and her tail still continues to tease his member* Hmmm... whatcha wanna do, Wolfey?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Karla is..

Making this wolf more horny then he has ever been

Disturbed: *as he his feeling comes back to his limbs he places his paws on her ass and grips her cheeks hardly looking at Karla with a look he had never had before* You know what...*growls softly as he lifts the dragoness up* I..I..god I'm so damn..horny *pushes his hips forward and his thick prick dives into her pussy*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Needing.

Karla: *feeling her cunt being penetrated, her eyes widened before she moaned loudly; her walls clamping down already on the member as it starts to lubricate it. What's more, the walls are pleasurably hot, as he cuddles him close* Ahhh gawd... nnhhhaa...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

Having no idea

Disturbed: Oh god yeah!! *his bucking quickly gain speed and hardness as the lubrication not only made it faster but was driving the wolf mad, growling from the extreme horniness he grabs her boobs hardly and squeezes them*
The OCA