Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is..

Fish happy?

*The doppleganger gently presses Tieya against a wall, as he continues to hump hardly into her one of his paws start to squeese one of Tieya's quite ample breasts while his muzzle starts to nibble and lick at her neck to send more jolts of pleasure for the dragoness*

< Disturbed's House >

Disturbed: Hrrrr..*his moans continue to grow much louder feeling each thrust the doppleganger makes then he notices his member pointing straight up and his eyes widen he quickly sits up so his memeber points forward* Heh..d-dont want it on me..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Liking this..

Tieya: *feeling her back being pressed against the wall, she starts to happily moan, as she can feel her orgasm starting to rear up - still bucking against the wolf's thrusts as she starts to also grow harder and faster in it, even though her moans and groans are intense* Ahhhh.... ohhh my gawd... I... Mmhh....!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Laughing?

*the doppleganger now giving her all he's got his balls now smacking against the bas of her tail, his nibbles growing a little harder from the tension point, his paw now groping her breast harder*

< Disturbed's Hosue>

Disturbed: *gasps and lets out a long low toned groan as precum shoots from his member* AAhhhh...g-god..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Disturbed?!?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed is...

Going to feel good in a second. Lol.

Tieya: *getting humped hardly, she starts to scream in bliss, as her climax hits her after a few moments, her walls tightening around the huge wolf cock; and her juice bursting out all over his rock-hard member* A-AHHH!! *suddenly moves her claws and grips the wolf's ballsack hardly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Suprised Disturbed's house is emptry and nobody hears his moans

*The doppleganger however only lets up a little bit as he continues to hump into her, he gently licks Tieya's neck of his nibble marks, and cuddles the dragon closely*

< Disturbed's House >

Disturbed: *eyes shoot wide open and letting out a howl as he orgasms hard, cum shooting across the room in streams covering nearly the whole floor with his double amount of come* Holy crap...thats not..n-normal *his eyes shrink* I should have known!! *continues to moan as his orgasm continues on panting heavily* I..g-gotta stop him..or I'm going to...hrrrr..never going to stop..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Overgasming xD

Tieya: *as the wolf in her cunt continues to thrust, her orgasm continues, more and more juices squirting out by the minute onto the doppleganger as she continues to scream and moan in pleasure* Oohhhh!! GAWD... YEAAHH!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed is

wrong.

Gwynn: O_o;
*run away*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL is...

making weird posts o.O

*the doppleganger then moves one of his paws to Tieya's rear and pats it a couple times looking at her while giving a questionable nod wether she wants the other way or not*

< Disturbed's House>

Disturbed: *sighs as the monsterous orgasm finally subsides but he cant still feel his cock heating up still* Crap..I forgot my doppleganger doesnt get tired..he can go on forever..*gasps as he slowly gets up and pulls up his pants* I gotta stop him or atleast get there *runs out as fast as he could towards the dopplegangers direction*
The OCA