my best Valentine! ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Getting to 2nd base
The OCA
Blythe is...

Ada's valentine!

Ada: *lies on a pink heart shaped bed with only red ribbons wrapped around her* Happy Valentine's Day, wolfey. Why don't you come unwrap your gift? *smirks as her tail swishes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is

all wrapped up for Disturbed.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Wrong :3

Blythe: I'd love to *crawlys up into the bed infront of her, then pushes his muzzle passed the ribbons of where her mounds would be and nuzzels them*
The OCA
Blythe is...

going to enjoy some juicy sweets. *lol*

Ada: Mmmrrr....that's it wolf boy...I'm all yours.... *caresses his muscular frame whilst she murrs softly from his touch*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is..

The perfect valentine for Blythe

Blythe: *murs happily, he wraps his arms around her lovingly his muzzle moves a few move ribbons till he finds the nipple then softly suckles on it as his paw glides down her body rubbing her sexy tummy seductivly as he nears closer to her cunny*
The OCA
Blythe is...

the perfect anything for Ada.

Ada: Mmmhhh...such a warm tongue... *strokes Blythe's head softly, whilst her other paw begins to caress his body slowly downwards, all the while she softly gasps to Blythe's wandering paws*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is..

The best thing thats ever happened to Blythe

Blythe: *murs happily as he softly suckles on her nipple, his paw gently glides down furthing finally to her warm pussy where he softly rubs pleasurably running his paw gently over her pussy*
The OCA
Blythe is...

means everything to Ada.

Ada: Ahhh...wolf boy... *moans softly from his tongue tasting her flower, her scent growing stronger whilst her paw gently strokes and caresses his pouch*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions