Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kogi is...

Beautiful XD

Kyo: *blushing darkly, he softly starts to moan from the running paw, as his pouch twitches, before slowly starting to erect his member out - pushing her paw slightly out* Nhhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Erecting :3

Kogi: *blinks as she sees the pink fleshy member poke out of the slit* I-is that..y-your..*gulps softly as she touches it softly with one of her fingers*
The OCA
Kogi is...

Sweet.

Kyo: *blushing darkly, he softly moans to the touching, and nods, as the pink member continues to erect outwards* Y-yes... ahhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is

blushing a lot
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei is..

Our Sis :3

Kogi: *eyes fixed on the erecting member, more curious then ever she gently takes the member in her paw and gently strokes it*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

My brother! ^^

Kyo: *gasping even more, his head arches back a little bit - moaning slightly* Ah...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Part of our family :3

Kogi: *blushes furiously* Oh...I..remember something..*softly extends her tigress tongue and gives his member's head a soft lick*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Correct.

Kyo: *eyes widening, he moans again - as his member reaches it's full length after a few seconds, before it throbs slightly while in her paw* Nhhh!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Meh best buddeh

Kogi: *looks up at Kyo with her paw on his member, then she feels down at her pussy and rubs it feeling that is very hot* K-kyo..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Making Kogi look heavenly.

Kyo: *blushing again, his tail starts swishing, as he mid-closes his eyes* K-Kogi.. do you...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds