Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kogi is...

Making him blush.

Kyo: *as she lifts up her shirt, he can't help but look down and stare at her breasts - which immediately makes his eyes stare* Oh gawd....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Making Kogi blush now

Kogi: *blushes deeply as her large yet humble breasts are out for Kyo to see* Do..you like them..Kyo? *asks with a sweet innocent tone*
The OCA
Kogi is...

Asking something.

Kyo: *blushing darkly, the fox can't resist blushing again, as he lifts his head up so Kogi's face is next to his, before nodding* Yes... I... I love them....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Wanting a feel

Kogi: *blushes deeply* Y-you can..f-feel them..if you want Kyo..I..trust you..*looks up at him softly*
The OCA
Kogi is...

Still cute.

Kyo: *blushing darkly, he nods again, before softly planting a kiss on Kogi's lips - while one of his paws slowly slides up from her chest all the way up to her left breast, before he just softly grasps it and rolls it around a tiny bit*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Enjoying

Kogi: *blushes deeply from the sudden kiss and murs quietly as her large furry breast is caressed softly* Mhh..
The OCA
Kogi is...

Loving?

Kyo: *murring gently into the kiss, the fox continues to gently fondle and carress her large breast, as he slowly licks at her lips with his tongue - still blushing darkly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Right

Kogi: *murs softly from the lick on her lips and smiles cutely up at Kyo* K-Kyo..hrrr..*blushes softly as her paws gently rub Kyo's back* You can..keep feeling them if you want..unless theres something else you'd want to do.
The OCA
Kogi is...

Really Cute.

Kyo: *looking at her face happily, he softly murrs, before nodding* Can we... uhm... *he gulps* ...Y-yiff?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

Wanting to see her completely naked?

Kogi: *puts a paw to her lip cutely and nods* O-okay Kyo..hmm..you want to ummm..*pounts down at her pants* take those off for me?
The OCA