Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kogi is...

Welcomed.

Kyo: *opens the door happpily and steps aside* You first.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

So polite

Kogi: *blushes softly and walks into the room, looks around and sees a big soft king-sized bed with green wall papered walls and white carpet. Very nice looking furniture* Oh wow...nice room..
The OCA
Kogi is...

Happy.

Kyo: Well, the main thing that NC-17 means is Not for anyone under 17. So...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Informing her

Kogi: 17? *puts a paw to her lip* I'm 18 so I can do..whatever you do in here..*walks over to the nice big bed and sits on its edge*
The OCA
Kogi is...

About to be pounced.

Kyo: *as he also walks over, he doesn't sit down on the bed, but stands up in front of her* Well... think. You have to be at least 16... *grins darkly before pouncing Kogi gently back onto the bed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Giving her the big hint

Kogi: *thinks for another moment thenk a deep blush appears on her muzzle* O-oh..you do that here? *looks up at Kyo smiling nervously*
The OCA
Kogi is...

Nervous?

Kyo: Y-yeah... we do that here... *he cuddles her while ontop of her, blushing darkly as his tail slowly starts coiling around her thin one*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Making slow movements

Kogi: *blushes softly feeling his tail coil around his* So..I'm guessing I better...you know..*points to her top* take that off..r-right?
The OCA
Kogi is...

Right.

Kyo: Well... if you want... *blushes darkly and lowers his muzzle to hers, before licking her lips just gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Very cute looking in that position in her view

Kogi: *blushes softly from the lick on the lips. Her paws slowly moved down to the openning of her shirt then slowly pulled it up over her head and face as her DDD furry breasts softly flopped out with her very soft pink nipples*
The OCA