Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kurtz is...

talking to fan of Furball's works.

Crimson: Lol, I've seen it, all her stuff is great. Yay for Yuri!

Monica: Kurtzy... *moans as she is completely filled to the max, sweat rolling down her lusty body as she whines for more, closing her eyes as she takes in all the sensations* ...so good...mmmhhh....
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Talking to another fan.

Kyo: Hoorah! *chuckles*

Kurtz: *grinning softly, before growling again, he slowly starts to lift Monica up his member - his eyes mid-closing as he lifts her almost all the way off, before grinning* I... I think you should take the thrusting... hm? I'll concentrate on this.... *he grins softly again and slowly starts to thrust the tentacle in and out of Monica's pussy, making it act like a second sleek member*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

still in awe from that cute Dot/Kurtz pic?

Crimson: I imagine Faiz is one of your favorites too, right? *chuckles*

Monica: *gasps from the sudden thrusting as more of her juices drench the tentacle before she begins thrusting down on Kurtz's meatstick, enthralled by the pleasure of double penetration* Gawds...don't stop... *continues thrusting her body back and forth on his rod whilst the smooth tentacles continue to snake in and around her body*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Unbeknowing of that.

Kyo: *chuckles softly and winks* Oh yes, he is. I went as well to... well, edit and colour the image. Kurtzy looked too much like Faiz's Mar drawing, so I coloured it in and made it look that Dot and Kurtz were giants in a city at night *pokes tongue out*

Kurtz: *growling softly and moaning to the thrusting on his member, he gently grasps her butt with his butt and kneeds it as it slides up and down on his rod - while the lubricated tentacle within her continues to slide in and out of her pussy* Haaa.... I w-won't....!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

pretty good at Photoshop.

Crimson: Sounds cool, it's always fun to play around with pics.

Monica: *squeals with excitement as she continued to use her endurance to thrust up and down Kurtz's member whilst her hotbox is ravaged by the slick tentacle, her heart beating faster as she nears her climax* ...ah...more Kurtzy....you're so warm...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Quite right.

Kyo: Actually, I used PhotoImpression. *pokes tongue out* And yeah, it's fun. I'll give you the link to it in a sec....

Kurtz: *he continues to moan and grunt with each second, his tongue starting to hang out from the bliss tightness around his member shifting up and down, as his own orgasm starts to build up at the base of his tail - while his tentacle continues to slide in and out, slowly the thrusts get faster and harder* Ahh.... M-Monica... s-so inviting.... nnghhhh...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

is a master at pleasing Renamons.

Monica: *grits her teeth before impaling herself harder and harder against Kurtz's member, her moans becoming loader with the dragon's faster thrusts of the tentacle* ...nahhh...ahhh...Kurtzy, I'm going to....ahhh! *with one last thrust downwards, the vixen cums all over the smooth tentacle, drenching the invader with her juicy essence*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Seeing everything.

*as Monica's juices pour over the smooth tentacle, that makes it suddenly jerk, and dive as deep as it can, before starting to ejaculate it's very.... thick and clear liquid* (Use the upgrade thing in the SDP introduce thread to find out what it does ;) )

Kurtz: *as Monica stops thrusting, the dragon starts growling heavily, as he resumes lifting her up and down on his member - but this time, he's thrusting her up and down frantically, as he takes a few inches out of her tailhole and slams it back in, his orgasm close to blowing* Oohhhh goddd.... M-Monica... I'hm C-CLOSE~~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

having his mind blown away.

Monica: I must be getting a second wind...hold on, Kurtzy... *the clear liquid from the tentacle seems to give Monica more energy as she continues humping Kurtz's member, her juices still pouring out from her cunt whilst her anal walls continue to wrap around his cock like a warm vice*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Probably right xP

Kurtz: *as she continues to hump on his member, he starts growling loudly, as his ballsack quickly condenses. And, after only a matter of seconds, his eyes shoot open, before he quickly dives Monica all the way down on his member* I'hm... I'hm gonnah.... M-MONNIIEEE!! *after he roars her name, his member head starts to explode with his thick, creamy and hot dragon seed, filling her up quicker then any time before as he cuddles her as close as possible with his arms*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds