This person is...
Disturbed is...

About to hug meh!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Misty is...

Noticing.

Kyo: Blast... *slaps forehead and sighs* EBOONNN!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

Wishing for a ticket to the US
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Misty...

REALLY wants to go to Cali!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ravaja is...

Teh awesome friend
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Misty is...

Down.

Kurtz: *he bushes darkly and slowly starts to moan through his muzzle as he feels Monica's walls clamping down on his member, as he quickly shifts his claws up to her waist - before continuing to lower her down, the tentacle near her pussy teasing her folds and rubbing across them* Hhaa.... g-gods....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

reviving the yiffing scene and pleasing Monica!

Crimson: Ha, hitting two birds with one stone, sweet.

Monica: Gawds, Kurtzy....don't stop.... *moans louder as she feels his thick cock penetrate further into her tight backdoor, whilst her body shivers from the pleasure of the tentacles rubbing against her breasts and moist pussy*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Knowing it! xP

Kurtz: Ahhh... I... I don't know.... *he continues to push in with his member for a few more seconds, before he stops lowering her down at ten inches out of his now twelve, blushing darkly while starting to make the tentacle slide into her pussy - pushing the slick head of the tentacle softly through her folds * Ahh.... s-so tight... s-so good...!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

a fan of tentacle scenes?

Crimson: After watching this, I know I am. *is pulled underwater by a giant octopus* I retract my statement!

Monica: Mmmmm...ah...give me all you've got... *tightens her walls around the tentacle and dragon shaft, the vixen murring from the feeling of fullness, the intoxicating pleasure leaving her body in pure bliss whilst a joyous expression remains on her expression along with a dark blush*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Correct.

Kyo: *appears next to Crimson* Go check the Miniseries 'Friends' in the Artist's Domain if you haven't... fourth picture... and the artist on Furaffinity called Furball! *evil grin*

Kurtz: *hearing her words, he does so - and pushes gently the last two inches of his member into her tailhole, before growling loudly at the feeling - the tentacle starting to slide even deeper into Monica's love box* Nhhh... ohhh god, M-Monica....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds