Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Monica is...

Having fun.

Kurtz: *grins slightly, before licking Monica's face* Hey... want to do this on a bed? I can think of ways to pleasure you... hee-hee....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

reading Monica's mind.

Monica: *smiles before using her teleportation ability to warp them onto a bed, Monica licking his cheek in return before nuzzling him* So what do you have in mind? *giggles and blushes at the possibilities*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monica is...

Loving the thoughts xP

Kurtz: *he grins softly as he's practically still naked, before blushing softly and just smiling* Well... I could use my tail, though.... since there was a little thing to that too... *he smiles softly* Well, there's the tenticles and member idea, or the double member... hee-hee....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

only adding to Monica's blush.

Monica: *more kinky and ideas fill her head, her cheeks bright red* Oh, I can't decide, you choose Kurtzy, it all sounds good. *lays down on the bed and spreads her body for whatever he has planned*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monic is..

Taking Disturbed's place

Disturbed: 8)
The OCA
Monica is...

Allowing Kurtz freedom of choice. Rofl.

Kurtz: *grinning, he quickly uses the tentacles to wrap around Monica's arms, before softly lifting her up and turning her around so that her butt rests on his groin - where a bulge is underneath his trousers* I think I'll go for the first... hee-hee....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

about to pleasure Monica to no end.

Monica: *gasps at the sudden movement and blushes as she feels his bulge up against her pussy, which was starting to get wet with anticipation* Oooh, I like where this is going... *grins as she await his next move, her legs spreading for him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monica is....

Going to have fun.

Kurtz: *smiling a little more, he moves two of the tentacles around to Monica's breasts, before they circle around them and start just lightly squeezing them and rolling them about, while Kurtz's clothes just suddenly dissolve and his raging hard member lightly touches against her pussy lips, before he just inches it so that his member is near her tailhole* Heh.... I'd rather fill both holes... my tentacle wouldn't reach and bend that way if I took that....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

about to experience a snug feeling.

Monica: *murrs from the tentacles fondling her breasts lightly whilst she lowers her buttocks lower, her tailhole now rubbing up against his thick member* ...it's alright, just do what you can, Kurtzy...mmmrrr...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monica is...

Making the dragon happy XP

Kurtz: *with a small grin, and a few seconds, the other tentacle starts to snake down to Monica's pussy, whilst he slowly moved his arms - and picked her butt up, before slowly starting to slide his member slowly up into her tailhole, the hole slowly expanding to take the large head* Nhhhh... a-alright....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds