Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed is...

full of Christmas cheer.

Crimson: Happy holidays dude, check out what me and Zorro got ya!

Zorromon: *drops a scientifically designed keg* The Shadow Keg Mach-5, all the beer you want at five times the speed. Drink up buddy! *chuckles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson and Zorromon is..

My new drinking buddies

Disturbed: You guys...are fucking awsome!!! *picks up the keg and guzzles faster than he has guzzled before*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

one happy wolfy.

Crimson: *chuckles* Glad you like it. *grins as he guzzles down a glass*

Zorromon: *already done with his second keg, crushing it with his forehead* Hey, only the finest for my friends.

Crimson: Say, that reminds me, I've got something for Saphire. *pulls out a shiny blue and red gift* You know where she is?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Giving a gift to Saphire

Saphire: *ears twitch* Someone wanted to see me?
The OCA
Saphire is...

looking very cute in her winter coat.

Crimson: Merry Christmas, Saph, I got you a little something, hope you like it. *smiles as he hands her the box, small yet beautifully wrapped*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Very thoughtful

Saphire: *eyes widen slightly and gasps as she takes Crimson's beautifully wrapped gift* Oh Crimson..you didnt have to..*softly unwraps her gift*
The OCA
Saphire is...

excited from head to toe.

Crimson: *watches her unwrap the silver and sapphire necklace, the jewels beautifully shining against the winter light* They match your eyes, don't they? *smiles as he puts it on for her*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is...

Giving Saphire sapphire jewelry

Saphire: *completely lost for words as Crimson places the necklace around her slender neck* Crimson...its beautifal...*turns around and gives Crimson a big hug*
The OCA
Saphire is...

making Crimson blush a little.

Crimson: *blushes under his fur while returning the big hug* I'm glad you like it, Saph, and I have to say you look fantastic.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson is..

Saphire's best friend

Saphire: *smiles softly and gives Crimson a friendly kiss on the cheek* I like it a lot thank you
The OCA