Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed is...

going to share those Doritos.

Zorromon: *munches on some spicy chips before washing it down with more of his keg, letting out a burp as he crushes the keg with his forehead and tosses it* Damn fine beer, damn fine. *starts on another keg*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

Watching me

Disturbed: *takes a beer rag and stuffs it inside one of the kegs and takes it outside, lights the rag and chucks the keg into the neighboors living room window*

Neighboor: HEY!!! What the hell is this? *keg explodes and fire is everywhere* Oh my god!!!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

making Zorromon roll on the floor laughing.

Zorromon: ROFL, man you messed up his shit! *finishes another keg before heading downstairs, hearing the squad cars coming* *sarcastic* Oh no, what ever shall we do, Disturbed, the cops are almost here...oh wait, I forgot, I can do this! *evil grin as he breathes fire on the cops*

Cop: *burning* Oh god, I had only one more day till retirement!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

Making me very happy

Disturbed: *taps Zorromon on the head making his fire breath into shadowflames* Much better
The OCA
Disturbed is...

a great friend.

Zorromon: Thanks buddy, here... *hands him a powerful digizoidium dark blade* ...go ahead and try her out! *points to another squad of police approaching*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

Giving me a new sword

Disturbed: Ummm thanks...*hops up onto the window sill* Ummm *lifts the sword up* DARK ARC *slashes the sword downwards and a HUGE dark wave emits from the slash and crashes into the cop cars* Yay!!
The OCA
Disturbed is...

having fun.

Zorromon: Hurray for murder! *slashes more cops into ribbons* Eh, this is getting boring, want to steal a car and pick up some hot scalies?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is...

Speaking my language

Disturbed: Holy shit!! Just our luck another cop car we missed!! *jumps out of the window and runs for the squad car* Lets go!!! *hops into the cop car and puts on the sirens*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

already getting horny.

Zorromon: Ha ha, you bet! Hot draggys here we come! *a few blocks away, the car slows down to a group of sexy dragonesses, Zorromon rolling down the windows*

Aquarivamon: Is there a problem, officer?

Zorromon: Yes, failure to give me your number, I'm afraid were going to have to take you ladies down to the station for "closer" inspection.

Aquarivamons: *giggle as they hop in*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zorromon is..

The Sherrif

Disturbed: Hello ladies, Deputy Wolfy. If you all just do as we say we wont have any problems *puts on his cool silver shades sunglasses* Hold onto your titties!! Lets go Z!!
The OCA