Join our server on Discord

This person is...
OH NO!! *Flys up and fires another blast* RELEASE THE DRAGON! *Fires a beam again*

Disturbed is... a good fighter!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *back handsprings out of the way of the beams target then jumps backwards and slashes his Ashkandi greatsword towards Ravaja* DARK ARC *a wave of dark energy emits from the slash of his sword and fires at Ravaja

Ravaja is...

A Dragon Booster fan
The OCA
*randomly comes in with a flaming sword and takes a slash at Ravaja and runs out, laughing*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
*Dodges both slashes and summons Jakk-stick* FIRE! *Shoots out a tip of the jakk-stick and pierces Disturbed's arm*

Disturbed is... A lover of Darkness...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ravaja is..

Close..

Disturbed: *just as the Jakk-stick reaches him he quickly seeps into a shadow into the ground* Shadows are more like it *rises from a shadow behind Ravaja and grabs his neck tightly and rises him up by his neck and puts his sword's edge to his back*
The OCA
Disturbed is... Better than I thought...

*Shoots second Jakk-stick projectile on your back as you're about to slith my throat* SUCK IT! Your dark power is being copied to me and I can use your abilities! *Seeps into shadown in the ground, then comes back up behind u and hits your head with the jakk-stick*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ravaja is..

Trying to hurt me with a stick

Disturbed: *recieves the blow from the Jakk-stick then rubs the back of his head then grins as he turns around looking him straight in the face* That all you got tiny
The OCA
Nope. Disturbed is underestimasting me... BEAU! *Gold Dragon appears and mounts on Dragon. Fires Maceball* YEAH!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ravaja is

On a dragon

Disturbed: *swats the Mace ball away with a backhand slash of his greatsword looks at Beau* You know there are walking talking dragons that roam freely around here right? *points to himself* I'm a walking talking wolf myself.
The OCA
Cool...

Disturbed is a wolf boy. *Fires a flame burst from Beau*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds