Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Kurtz is..

Not gonna argue with me anymore? at least for a while?

F-Disturbed:*moans deeply feeling his member slding in and out of her* You can...lick or kiss my neck if you want...just no kissing.
The OCA
Disturbed...

denied my pleasure.... *cries* At least I have Sango.... *Tracks her down with dildo in hand*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ravaja is...

Not grinning.

Kurtz: *growling softly, he lowers his head again and nuzzles her neck softly, trying to show that he understands as he continues to slowly thrust in and out of her entrance* A-alrighty.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

Understanding

F-Disturbed: MMMhhhhh *continues to moan softly from the slow penetration in her pussy, sliding in and out of her causing her climax to slowly approach* Y-yeah..thats..f.fine.
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Enjoying.

Kurtz: *continuing the slow penetration and thrusting, Kurtz continues to nuzzle and lick at F-Disturbed's neck - his eyes mid-closing as pressure slowly then starts to build up at the back of his tail* Hh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

Also enjoying....

*Thrusts dildo inside Sango's pussy!* HAHAHAHA!!! TOO LATE MIROKU! I GOT HER!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ravaja is..

Dildo happy

F-Disturbed: *her moans grew louder as her climax soon approach which was helped by the stimulationg of her neck* MMmhhh You can..g-go..faster..
The OCA
*walks in* Duuuuuude

Disturbed is...

Under my bed
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Misty is...

*sweat-drops* Incorrect.

(Lawl, almost forgot~~)

Kurtz: A-Alrighty... *slowly starting to pick up the tempo of his thrusts, he nibbles softly on her neck, growling softly* Hrrr.. hrr!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

My buddeh..er..I think *chuckles*

F-Disturbed: OOOHHH MY!!! OH GODS!! *moans blissfully feeling his member pushing into her faster, she wrapped her arms around Kurtz and hugged him tight to her*
The OCA