Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed....

i want to hug you.

Gol: *moans louder feeling his orgasim start building up as he licks and kisses around her neck more started to move head down to her chest and reaches her breast, kissing it and licking the top of it*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Wanting something soft

Raize: *opens her eyes a bit seeing Gol trying to get at her breast, she lifts herself just enough so her breasts are right in his face, continues to moan blissfully as her orgasm grows closer with every thrust of Gol's member*
The OCA
Disturbed

Read my mind

Gol: *murrs and softly laps his tongue over her nipple and opened mouth to suck on her breast while drawing his tonge around her nipple. He began feeling his orgasim coming closer as precum starting to leak out from cock*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Suckling like a witto baby

Raize: *lets out a loud moan feeling the hot precum seep into her pussy, she held in her orgasm as long as she could despite the constent thrusting of the member*
The OCA
Disturbed is

stateing the obvious xP

Gol: *he moved his face away from her breast and licked between her breasts slowly as his orgasim was very close and starting groaning softly, feeling his orgasim about to shoot out, into her*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

Going to get drenched

Raize: *holding her orgasm back was nearly impoosible at this moment* OOOOHHHH!!!!! *the warmth that built up inside of her flushed out of her and came hard with a giant load of her juices completely coating his member, juices literally poured into the waters of the lake below her*
The OCA
Disturbed..

gave one heck of a time.

Gol: *feeling her warm juices all along his member, he couldnt hold his orgasim any longer and groaned, putting his face between her breast as he released his load into her. So much went into her that some came out from inside her with her juices into the water beneath them. He held her close as he moved his face from between her breasts, panting slowly and looked at her*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

My Buddeh

Raize: *arches her back as Gol cums into her* NNNHHHHHYAAAA!!!! *panting heavily she hugged onto Gol's body resting her head onto his shoulder*
The OCA
Disturbed

is my good buddeh :]

Gol: *hugs her closely to him and rubbing her back softly, panting slowly*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is..

My Friend

Raize: *pants softly resting on Gol's shoulder she gives him a softl lick on the cheek*
The OCA