Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Blythe: MMMhhrrrrr..*starts pushing into Ada as hard and fast his wolf body can go, the very warm insides of the vixen's sex brought his orgasm closer and closer with every thrust his member starting to tense up..

Ada is..

Going to cum?
The OCA
Ada: *moans as she holds him tighter, her heart racing as she feels Blythe pick up his pace, her walls clinching at his thick shaft* Ahhh...wolfy...I'm going to...ahhh!! *the vixen's walls burst in orgasm as her juices gushed out*

Blythe is...

about to cum as well?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *feeling the hot rush of the vixen's juices shooing against his thrusting member pushed him over the edge* Uhhh A-Ada...I'm!! *before he could finish his sentance hs came hard into Ada's pussy with a fairly large load that gushed out the sides of her pussy walls, he held his member deep inside of her moaning as he felt their warm juices and cum mixing together*

Ada is...

Satisfied?
The OCA
Ada: *panting as she cuddles the wolf close, satisfied as she feels their juices mix as they lie on the bed* Wolf boy... *she says nothing else as she kisses him softly on the lips*

Blythe is...

swishing his tail?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blyth: *tail swishes happily, murring softly into the kiss as he lays on top of her their warm bodies pressing against each other moves his paw up to her cheek and gently brushes it as the kiss*

Ada is..

Going to do something?
The OCA
Ada: *wraps her arms around his neck as she deepens the kiss, all the while soaking in the warmth of his fur*

Blythe is...

draping them in a warm blanket.

(Ack, I've got to go, I'll be back tomorrow.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *with a wave of his finger a blanket covers the both of them, he pulls away fromt he kiss and smiles as he lays his head onto her chest* mmm good night..

Ada is..

Going to sleep
The OCA
Faiz : *winks* You can say that. *stop recording Ada and Blythe's sex action*

Faiz is...

Going to sell this DVD?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *blinks* if ya gonna sell that DvD, I wanna buy it