Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed shall...

Change Kyo for Lurea. XD

Lurea: *quickly running over to the noise from the cliff, she notices Disturbed* ...Wolfy?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Finding me

Disturbed: *stands up not even noticing, looks up at the sky with a face full of tears* Me..
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Being protected.

Lurea: Hold on a sec... *casts a white barrier around the cliff area* ...What do you mean... *walks over to Disturbed quietly and cuddles his leg* ...You did nothing... right?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

Protective

Disturbed: Lurea...it was me who went and told Ada that I wasnt married anymore. I went straight to her telling her that wasnt married anymore...and I call myself an honorable wolf...*grits his teeth*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Being honest.

Lurea: You...? *blinks, before her eyes widen* Why? You knew she would yiff you the second you told her...! *whimpers softly* ...Why, Disturbed? Please... d-did you feel... that Tieya wasn't around enough? Or something? Or was it others?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed is...

not responsible.

Ada: *looks up to the sky, tears rolling down her cheeks* I don't deserve to live...it was all my fault...all my doing...I tore apart a happy family......
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is..

Blaming herself wrongly

Disturbed: Nothing is wrong with Tieya. Tieya couldnt be more perfect. I just dont know...
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Believing his own opinion.

Lurea: Well... if it helps... I don't know... *sighs deeply, before cuddling Disturbed's leg again* ...Please.. don't go torturing yourself though...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea is..

A cuddler

Disturbed: I wont..I just thought it would help...*closes his eyes shut*
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Thinking.

Lurea: Hurting yourself doesn't help... thinking does... *cuddles Disturbed's leg even more due to her size*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds