Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Disturbed is...

Partly right.

Kurtz: Hm... *thinks quietly* You know, I'm starting to believe something with you as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Being suspicious

Disturbed: o.O
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Acting odd.

Kurtz: Hm... You know, I'm starting to believe you didn't just divorce Tieya to end the seriousness... but you divorced her just to get your paws on Ada. That's what it looks like to moi! *frowns slightly*

Steven: Na-ha! 30-odd days to go before Christmas! *starts getting presents ready*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

Early for christmas

Disturbed: *sighs* Gotta defend myself somemore huh? Okay...I agree I'm spending a lot more time with Ada than I used to when I was married with Tieya. But that does not mean I still dont have the same love for Tieya as I once had before. I still would do anything I could to make her happy. Plus whenever I do see her she is usually already in DMX's arms....note you I'm not much into threesomes.
The OCA
Disturbed is...

Drabbling on.

Kurtz: Uhm... you were actually NEVER married to Ada. *points the finger at Disturbed* And, well, you're not saying a word about Tieya actually anymore. That's why she turns to DMX, because she's the only person else who she can turn to to make her day happy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Mistaken by a typo

Disturbed: That was a typo!! God damn it!! I dont do very well in heated arguements...
The OCA
Disturbed...

Needs to edit quicker.

Kurtz: Well, I still say the only thing I've noticed since the break-off is you and Ada. Seriously. It's always been you two flirting or making out with each other, it's... to say the least, getting repetitive and somehow... odd, to be honest.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is..

Not making this any easier

Disturbed: *takes a deep breath* Well that was the whole point of the break-up wasnt it? For us to be happier and have more fun and freedom? From what you say she is having fun, and I'm having mine. If she enjoys it more with DMX than thats fine with me as long as it makes her happy and she has fun. If my fun happens to be being with Ada then please respect my desicion the same way.
The OCA
Disturbed...

is not noticing.

Kurtz: But have you seen Tieya ever acknowledge DMX that he is better then you? Nah. As I've mentioned before, Tieya can't remove you from her heart. You're still her number one love. And of course, the break-up was all your idea, which me and Nath agreed on. But, come on. *huffs* No-one can say this is getting barbaric, I mean, come on. You've yiffed Ada ONLY. *glares at Disturbed quietly* That shouldn't be happening. And you shouldn't have had to apologize to her, seemingly, she knew fully well of the break-up, and took advantage of it. Now, does that not ring a bell that she was hoping for you and Tieya to break up?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo is...

A friend
The OCA