Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Gol is...

Right.

Kurtz: Another mentioning of his name, but her proper husband somewhere else, a different dimension to this... the furred one with yellow fur and the ring - the father. *grins* I think he would kill Disturbed himself if he was in my shoes. *chuckles* Of course he won't die.... he just needs to be taught....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz

needs to leave him..

Steve (dragon): You let go of him, if he needs to be taught a lesson, leave it to the person who it really matters about...*growls*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurtz is..

not killing Disturbed.

Amat:I never heard of anyone named Chris in the dimensions I went to.
Amat is...

Unbeknowing of a thread in the Art section.

Kurtz: That's because you're not in an MSN dimension. *chuckles darkly* And, honestly, do you think he would be crushed hearing this information? That's why I'm dealing with it personally!

Steven: *waves a leaflet* I can reverse time and make it all right, does that make me the saviour?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is..

right.

Amat:*looks at Steven*Nope.*a laptop appears*I'm gonna watch some stuff on Youtube.Don't kill him while I'm gone.*disappears*
Amat is...

A friend.

Kurtz: *wave of white washes over him* Huh? What am I-- *sees Disturbed, before frowning* We still need to talk....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz is...

listening to reason again. *relieved sigh*

Ada: *calms down* I still need to talk to Disturbed as well...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada is...

Being sensible.

Kurtz: But, I shall speak afterwards. Crimson, Gol, I need you two to fill up the What Would You Do If thread if you may while I'm gone before DMX gets back ifyou may. I shall meet my grave with him if he finds out I spoke of him. *vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
kyo is...

Right..as well as Ada

Disturbed: I dont know what came over me last night
The OCA
Disturbed will....

Hopefully not suspect anything.

Lurea: He isn't home. He went off to work, and, well, he hasn't come home... *ears droop* ...It's odd, not hearing his voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds