Title of the person above you.
Made me wonder for a second.

What did that mean?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In Confusion

Emerald: *murrs a little as he nuzzles her breasts*

Kira: *slips her arms under Silvers and puts her arms around his chest hugging him from behind*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Making Silver Happeh

Silver: *feeling Kiva hug him from behind he murs very happily* You two are too kind to me *puts his muzzle over Emeralds nipple and sotly starts sucking, his tail raises up between Kiva's breasts and starts brushing her nipples with his furry tail*

Disturbed: Netherdragons are the newest coolest things in WoW.
The OCA
two-armed man

what? whats a netherdragon?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Always makes others happy

Emerald: *murrs loudly with her claws on his shoulders*

Kira: *softly moans as her nipples slowly become erect, while rubbing his furry chest with paws*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Has fine girlies :3

Silver: *Murs in delight feeling his chest rubbed and from the action his pants bulge out. He switches nipples but puts a paw on Emerald's other breasts groping it pleasurable as he sucks, his tail moves in between Kira's breasts rubs it in between her breasts* I just wish I could pleasure you both
The OCA
Loves threesomes

Emerald: Nhhh.....we know theres a way Silver. *moans*

Kira: Oooh..nh......yeah, dont worry. *licks the back of his neck and slowly slides her paw down and under his pants to rub his erecting prick*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Knows I love these kind!

Silver: *gasps as he feels Kira stroking his member which grew more and hardens in her paws* I'm willing to try *murrs happily as his paws continue to grope Emerald's breasts trying to pleasure her as much as he can* you two have done more than enough f-for me
The OCA
Will enjoy what he gets.

Emerald: Mnhh....come now...just lie down and take off your pants. *carresses his face with claw*

Kira: We'll take it from there. *keeps gently rubbing his member and stops to unbutton and unzip his pants for him*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Teh hotty controller

Silver: *With his pants loosely worn he walks over to a bed he drops his pants laying down upon it with his nine inch member sticking straight up with his arms to his sides*
The OCA