Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
The Odd One.

Kurtz: Hm, usually, everyone relates nudity to feelings, and well, there are loads of pictures you'll see with nudity. Possibly even the Nath/Saph picture. I don't know why you don't see it... but that's why I like the picture. The nudity adds to the feeling of the lick.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Misunderstands Me

Disturbed: I guess what I'm trying to say is that the nudity kind of overshadows the meaning of the picture you know? I'm not saying that nudity entirely is bad its just making a picture of two lovers (especially the first one) for the first time nudity throws away the meaning of the relationship. Thats why I felt so strongly about Saphire and Nath's picture being nudity *raises and eyebrow* I certainly hope the Saphire and Nath picture doesnt have nudity in it.
The OCA
Will Get The Full Details.

Kurtz: Usually, with nudity, it symbolizes (Yes, it has been said many times by artists, and I shall do so too) feeling, and it shows the trust that two lovers have to show themselves to one another. It doesn't matter if it's the first, or the last. It adds to that, and it's the same in stuff like sculptings and such. It doesn't throw the meaning of the relationship away. Instead, it brings it closer. You can't capture all of the relationship into one picture, you know that fully well. What's so wrong about nudity? You detest it? I don't know why, to be fully honest. There's nothing wrong with it, and artists with me shall agree with that, it doesn't do as you say it does. Coming from an artist right here.

Kurtz: Well, fine, you don't want nudity in the Nath/Saph pic, that's because I don't want it naked either. I actually love the way the Dot/Kurtz pic came out, no matter how much you say you dislike the nudity. I know some of the more artistic ways to express words.

Kurtz: But that doesn't mean I'm changing you, I'm just saying what many artists have agreed for centuries!~

Lurea: That's the last time I ever let Kurtz talk about art.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wrong about me and the nudity part

Disturbed: I dont detest the nudity..I love how Dot's breasts are pressing against Kurtz's chest like that. Its just in the Saphire and Nath picture I dont want peopleto think that they just enjoy each other just for the yiffing. Heck maybe if there will be the second drawing of Saphire and Nath could be a cute little yiff scene. I guess what I'm trying to say that a relationship shouldnt have to be defined by nudity.
The OCA
Wrong again.

Kurtz: I'll only say this now, but. Why does nudity play so damn much in your words? I've said time and time again, it doesn't do as you say. There have been endless hours of work put into Faiz's drawing... and yet you say 'a relationship shouldn't have to be defined by nudity'? Where's the trust that they're showing each other in that picture? Where's the feeling, because there is feeling for one another? You can't just go and say that, Disturbed. *pokes tongue out* Doesn't work like that, nudity has always been a way to say 'trust and love'.

Lurea: *giggles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Brother

Disturbed: Well thats my point of view and thats everyone elses. I suppose I just dont want the Saph and Nath picture if it would be nude just be another naked picture to someone
The OCA
Friend.

Kurtz: Alright then. *pokes tongue out* Now, back to lovely yiff.

Lurea: GET HERE! *pounces Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Buddeh

Disturbed: Get wha! *crashes to the floor with Lurea* Hey Lurea.
The OCA
Great Buddeh.

Lurea: Hrrr... heyah sexy. *grins darkly and starts kissing Disturbed's lips hungrily* How... are you... today?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Salamander!!

Disturbed: I'm good *smiles and licks back at Lurea* So what will it be today *grins as he puts a paw to his chin* Anal?
The OCA