Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Lover of puffy tails

Disturbed: Oh that is a toughy I mean shes got her cute moments but then shes got her undoubtable sexy moments. Like when I cuddle with her and shes nuzzling against my chest or when you tickle her making her laugh...definitly cute, but all of the other times Sexay *smiles*
The OCA
Crimson: Yup, love the puffy tails and when they blush...

Loyal Lions Fan.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Da Bears Fan

Disturbed: They had it!! Were leading in that game like 21-7 and they lost!!
The OCA
Frustrated Lover of Music.

Crimson: I know, talk about oddball games this season.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fox Rocker

Disturbed: Hey I just got done watching the Panthers and Eagles Monday Night Game. First good MNF game I've seen this year.
The OCA
Deviant of Stability.

Crimson: I watched some of it, it was a pretty good game. My little brother's pretty ticked off after the Giants blew it against Dallas yesterday.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sexy Foxy

Disturbed:The Giants are a lost cause. You know who I like for the Supre Bowl? Saints vs Chargers.
The OCA
Wolf Adonis.

Crimson: *nods* As much as I hate to admit it, you're probably right about that match up, considering Grossman is... *tail droops* But that won't stop me from hoping!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Suave Fox

Disturbed: They definatly cant go into the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl the Bears arent going to last with him...but hey I'm still a Lions fan though.
The OCA
He who is stalked by hot furry girls.

Crimson: I know what you're saying, as for me I find him to be too greedy with some of his passes...but whatever, I'm a Bears fan regardless. DA BEARS!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions