Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Masterful Teacher

Saphire: I'm willing to learn more too!! I'm really getting into this magic stuff.
The OCA
Rising Star.

Ada: Alright, settle down, Saph. I guess I'll teach you a new spell. *flips through her own personal spell book* Now this one's really challenging, but see you can give a try, just pick a name. *points to the spell marked "Creature Summon" along with the names of several summon beasts*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vixen of Spells

Saphire: Okay...*study's the page*....okay I got it!! So is there anything required for this spell?
The OCA
Wolf of Arcana.

Ada: It will take quite a bit of focus and a good deal of magic to summon someone. I would suggest starting small like with Valefor or Shiva. Don't worry, you can do it. *slightly smiles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mystic Fox?

Saphire: Okay...I thought there was circles or somehting involved...*stands back and focuses and repeats the spell and Valefore appears* Oh I did it!!! Valefor!!! *huggles Valefore* whoa little tired..
The OCA
Beautiful Blue-Furred Fox. Rofl.

Steven: Ah, using the book still, Ada? My, I thought you would have been able to show her something like a demonstration before that. Here, let me. *puts his hand to his head, before clapping his hands together, as a thunderbolt strikes down from the sky and Bahamut appears*

Nath: Heh, just watching this makes me want to learn more then Nul, Ice and Ixion.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gorgeous White Furred Wolf

Saphire: Yeah but do you think I would have been able to summon Behumat? Remember I'm still a beginner :P
The OCA
Sexy Blue Furred Vixen.

Steven: I was talking, Saphire, to Ada. She could've showed you herself Bahamut, and strived you to try and get to this level, no? *grin*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
White Furred Knige

Saphire: Yeah probably, but I'm still happy with what I did *huggles Valefor*
The OCA
Blue Furred Summoner.

Steven: Yeah, be ha--

Nath: Whoa. *huggles Saphire* You summoned this...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds