Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Respectful Student.

Ada: Now once you've memorized the spell all you have to do is focus the power in your hand...er...paw once you speak the enchantment. Of course, the Timid Ember spell will only cause a little flame to sprout from your finger, completely harmless so don't worry about messing up. So, are you ready to try?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mentor

Saphire: *nods* Okay *holds up her paw and repeats the spell and a small flame appears on one of her digits* Oh look!!! I did it!! *giggles lightly*
The OCA
Quick Learner.

Ada: *smiles slightly* Hmmm, not bad, the flame seems even and everything. *quickly blows it out before turning to another page in the spell book* Alright, the second spell I'll teach you is a bit more fun. *hands her a twig from the ground* The Flora Bounty spell obviously can produce from flowers from basic natural objects like twigs or clumps of grass. The quality of the flowers will of course depend on your skill but if you can even get one little flower then you're doing just fine, go ahead.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Professor of Magic

Saphire: Okay...*studies and reads the spell*....okay...*holds up the twig Ada gave her and repeats the spell and a full bouqet appears in her paw* Oh wow!!!! I definitly like this spell
The OCA
Exceptional Demonstrator.

Ada: *inspects the bouquet* A few petals are off center, but other than that... Excellent, you have natural talent, making multiple flowers is usually difficult for beginners. Well, I guess we can go through one more spell. *flips through the book until stopping* This one should really test you, the Levitation spell will of course allow you to float off the ground, but not fly. Now you want to make sure you don't over do it you're you'll float too high, but you also need to enough to stay above the ground, this one's about balance. Well, ready to give it a try?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The Best

Saphire: *nods* O-okay..I'll give it a try.
The OCA
Skillful Novice.

Ada: Relax, if something goes wrong, I'll be here to help you. Just relax, and let your body and mind flow together, that balance always leads to a good spell. *watches Saphire carefully*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kind Teacher

Saphire: Okay...*takes a deep breath and closes her eyes standing straight*....balance.... *gently starts to levitated about a foot off the ground*..So did I do it *eyes still closed*
The OCA
Honor Student.

Ada: *smiles* Yes you did, excellent job, Saphire. Now just let yourself down gently and remember to remain calm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Good Friend

Saphire: *opens her eyes* Wow I did do it...okay to get down *takes a deep breath as she breathes out she decsends back to the ground then opens her eyes* Oh I did it! I did it!! Thanks Ada *huggles Ada* uh woops *breaks from hug* Sorry.
The OCA