Join our server on Discord

Title of the person above you.
Keeper of my Heart.

Crimson: Only if it's okay with you... *caresses her cheek softly despite the raging hard-on he has below*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Heart of Gold

Saphire:....*looked on Crimson and softly kissed him on the lips softly pushing him back on the sofa*
The OCA
Pure Soul.

Crimson: *kisses Saphire softly while he anxiously awaits for her to near from above, his paws holding on to her hips gently to guide her towards his fox meat*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Friend Forever

Saphire: *laying on top of Crimson holding the kiss, his meat softly pressing against her soft fur belly*
The OCA
Eternal happiness.

Crimson: *murrs softly as they kiss while his paws move her hips slightly until his stiff member is poking softly against her hot sex, slowly entering the tight passage*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Respectfull

Saphire: mmm!! *pulls away from the kiss and pulls her hips away from Crimson's member* I said no Crimson I'm sorry.
The OCA
Enchanting.

Crimson: *blushes a little in embarrassment* Sorry...I guess I had the wrong idea when you pushed me down... *smiles again as he kisses her softly*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
All out nice

Saphire: *cuddles as she kisses Crimson*
The OCA
All out angel.

Crimson: *softly kisses her some more while his paw begins masturbating his stiff rod instead*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kind Face

Saphire: *broke away from the kiss* That..is actually what I was...going to do..*blushes*
The OCA