Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Hero.

Kiburtz: *grinning darkly, he clicks his claw, and all of a sudden, both his and the Clone's clothes break into shreds* So... which way do you wanna do it? Or do you want me to choose?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oral

Cloned Disturbed:*he blushes very deeply feeling both of them naked together, then tried to cover himself covering his crotch with his paws* Hehe
The OCA
Leaving.

Kiburtz: *grinning, he quickly cuddles with the Clone, before chuckling* Want me to go first, then?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Greed

Cloned Disturbed: *continues to blush and looks up at Kiburtz* I think..you should..this is m-my first time..naked with another..male..
The OCA
Deer.

Kiburtz: *blushing darkly as well, the dragon starts to rub his own groin happily over the Clone's, while knocking his paw away from covering it* Well... sure... and I'll make sure you enjoy it... heh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reach

Cloned Disturbed: *puts his arms behind him to hold himself up and moans softly feeling Kiburtz's groin rubbing against his, his thick member started to protrude from its slit*
The OCA
Hen.

Kiburtz: *blushing even more, the dragon's thick member slowly starts to protrude as well from his groin - the four inch member softly starting to rub against the Clone's member as well, making him moan* Hhhrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neck

Cloned Disturbed: *blushing darkly seeing both of their members rubbing together, feeling his warm member against his made him moan softly, his member extending farther from its pouch to about 12 inches and still growing*
The OCA
Kurtz.

Kiburtz: *looking still at the Clone's face, his own member reaches it's full nice 14 inches, and he blushes darkly, as it stiffens and continues to rub against the Clone's - while thinking of unholy thoughts* Nnhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zebra

Cloned Disturbed: *blushes darkly as he sees Kiburtz's full erect member rubbing against his now fully erect 16 inch member* hehe...*gulps softly staring at Kiburtz shyly* Wh-what do we do n-now? *takes his paw and softly touches Kiburtz's member* hehe.
The OCA