Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Higgings.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slam

Amelia: *blinks and looks down at Kyo murring quietly* Wonder what..?
The OCA
Mason.

Kyo: Guess Lurea was the only one... *sighs and shakes his head* Nothing... let's just get on with it, aye? *chuckle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nelson

Amelia: Okay..*gives Kyo a soft lick on the lips then nice and slowly starts bucking her hips gently pushing his member in and out of her* I-Is this..hrrr..b-better?
The OCA
Norman.

Kyo: *he blushes again and nods softly - grunting slightly* Y-yeah... A little... nhhh~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Normal

Amelia: You can..take control if you want you know..*puts on a cutie face and licks Kyo's lips again* I just..hrrrr..need a good yiff..mhhh..*murs*
The OCA
Lurea.

Kyo: I... I... *he gulps softly, and nods, as he himself slowly starts, his hips starting to thrust his member gently in and out of her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia

Amelia: *she murs softly through her muzzle her pussy starts to gently flow with her juices coating Kyo's member, the more aroused she gets the hotter her pussy becomes*
The OCA
Amelia.

Kyo: *he continues to grunt softly, as he continues to thrust slowly - not noticing the hotter pussy while he does his own side of the control, the entire length sliding out before back in again* Nhh~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Akane
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA